Stuff to do Easter week?

michelle06

DIS Veteran
Wondering if there are any free or low cost things to do Easter week? Like special resort things or something at Disney Springs that aren't typical. Want to make sure we don't miss anything that's special to the season and outside of the parks. Even decorations are fine. Thanks.

I know Grand Floridian has a display of themed Easter Eggs. Not just little eggs, but big ones. I have never seen it in person, only pictures. It's on my bucket list to see them some day.

Tried to upload a picture, but getting the file too large message. But it was easy to google some pictures.

Last year, we visited the week before Easter (the last day of our trip was Easter Day, we actually left that morning). At the Contemporary, a few days before Easter, they put up a beautiful Easter Egg display in the lobby. At Epcot, there is an Easter Egg hunt.

Also, the Flower and Garden (F&G) Festival will be going at Epcot on during Easter time - all of the displays are amazing. In addition, during F&G there are activities - we did the free Twining's Tea tour at the UK pavilion, it was really nice. I think the food booths at F&G are very yummy - and healthy!

Epcot has an Easter egg hunt where there are character themed eggs throughout World Showcase. You can search for free, or pay approx. $6 for a map with stickers to place on the map after finding each egg. You then show the map to the cashier at Port of Entry, Heritage Manor (or wherever you bought the map from.. locations for this year haven't been announced yet..and actually neither is there confirmation that the eggs are returning, but it's been popular in the past). You then would have your choice of a souvenir character egg to take with you. Last year the character choices were Mickey, Minnie, Nemo, Dory, Lady, Tramp.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter