Studios restaurant question.

Kellyh123

DIS Veteran
We used to love going to Starring Rolls and getting the turkey sandwiches for lunch when we were at Studios.
I know Starring Rolls is gone now. Is there anywhere else at Studios that serves the same food that was served at Starring Rolls?
If not were would you recommend for a good not to expensive lunch in Studios?
Thanks

Last edited:
Theoretically, Trolly Car Cafe is selling a lot of the same stuff but it is always a zoo in there. I can't recall ever seeing sandwiches in there, but maybe its just because I wasn't looking for them.

My recommendation would be Woody's Lunchbox in Toy Story Land. The sandwiches that they have are quite good and aren't super expensive. Mobile ordering is your best friend at Woody's. I've also been hearing good things about ABC Commissary (haven't been in a while myself). Their sandwich options for lunch don't look too expensive (by Disney standards).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter