Studios Disney Visa Meet and Greet?

RyMickey

Disney Freak
I’ve seen some things that this is just a special photo pass lens now as opposed to a meet and greet…has this returned to a character meet and greet over the last few months yet? (If so, what character(s) did you happen to get?)

I’ve seen some things that this is just a special photo pass lens now as opposed to a meet and greet…has this returned to a character meet and greet over the last few months yet? (If so, what character(s) did you happen to get?)
According to the Disney Rewards website, the photo op at DHS is still a "Magic Shot". The Disney Visa Photo Op at Epcot has returned to be a character m&g.

https://disneyrewards.com/vacation-perks/walt-disney-world-perks/

That was all I could see as well. Didn’t know if things had changed and not been updated, but it does seem like it hasn’t yet. Thanks!

We were there a little over a month ago and it was a Star Wars magic shot then....

(They do have "regular" SW character meet and greets nearby [i.e. not specifically for Visa card members] if you are interested in that, but there are queues....)

We were there this weekend. HS was still some magic shot which we did not bother doing. We did Darth Vader and BB8 instead because the lines weren't bad. Chewbacca had a longer wait. But the EP Visa spot was characters. I asked at the checkin desk because we would have passed on the magic shot and we were told yes characters...and it would be special... And it was. We had Mickey and Goofy in 50th outfits. Great interactions all around.

Had fantastic interactions at Epcot as well — not rushed at all and getting Mickey AND Goofy was a great treat. Was hopeful for something similar at the Studios, but seems not to be the case still.

Thanks!

We did the Disney Visa meet and greet at the Studios this past Sunday and it was two different Magic Shots, no characters. One was with Stormtroopers and one was with K2SO. I agree the one at Epcot was great! We got Minnie and Pluto in 50th Anniversary outfits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter