Struggling to understand EPCOT

DLR vet here too. we always do two days in epcot because my kid likes it so much. Her favorite part is the world showcase and figment. she loves the aquarium. she loves soarin and living with the land. it's fantastically nothing like any other park. it's a big park that feels less hectic to us, so we take it as an opportunity to take a breath and move at a slower pace.

I actually have awesome luck with characters in Epcot and love seeing them in the countries as the backdrops are so much fun. I haven't been there in a few years but hi-lights over the years include: Pooh & the crew in the toyshop in UK at night with no one in line so I got to jump with Tigger and cheer up Eyore, using the schedule to do a Princess Tour of the countries right after WS opens (they came out about 15 min each so I saw 4-5 in an hour!), and once we ate lunch at the restaurant in France where Marie was doing meet & greets. Every time she took a "milk" break she would walk by the windows and wave at us, we couldn't stop fawning over her so every time she stopped by and would wave and make faces.

Some of my best Disney pictures are from a trip I took with 8 or 9 year old DD. I took pictures of her in the hats for sale in every land in WS. I still love looking through those pictures. I think every country had a hat except Italy where we she took a picture with a mask. We had done the passports and bear on a stick in previous years so this was a new way work our way through the countries.

Epcot is my favorite park. I grew up enjoying going to the park when I was in high school because I was big into science. Do I wish Future World would get updated? Yes, but I still enjoy everything. I love riding Spaceship Earth. As previous posters have stated, the additional entertainment in the WS is great. I almost always go over the holidays, so I can be found wondering the WS listening to the storytellers. I also enjoy watching illuminations.

EVERYTHING!

Explore all the countries/shops,shows

Catch all of the street performers doing their thing

DINING! (big chunk of the day for us)

Obviously the rides aswell

Bonus point: I could spend far too long in club cool

All the great things to do have been said already so I won't go into that. What I will say is that is pretty self explanatory. What do people do to fill up a day there? Go on rides, see performances, go to meet and greets, eat lots of food. Pretty much the same idea as Disneyland except there's alcohol and better dining options :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter