Struggling to decide where to stay for a possible split stay.

OP95

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

first of all apologies for all my posts recently hope there wont be anymore ! I am currently struggling on planning my next disney trip. I’ve recently come back from one after staying 2 weeks at Disney and only visited universal for one day and after the trip realising I should of spent more time there as I loved the Wizarding world . I am planning on doing a trip for t wo weeks again at the start of December next year for two weeks and thinking of staying at universal as well as Disney. so that I can visit universal as well as sea world which I missed out on. I was wondering if anyone had any advice or past experiences on doing split stays? Would it be worth staying at a Disney hotel on site after uni or should I try a neighbouring hotel off site? My budget is hopefully no more than £5000 including flights and tickets but would like to spend less if possible. The hotel I’m considering at uni is Sapphire falls as ive stayed there a few years ago and loved the hotel. Any other recommendations would be great.

thanks for the help!

We have stayed at Hard Rock and Aventura. Hard Rock was pricy, but we enjoyed the front of the line passes and being able to walk to the parks easily. Aventura is a less expensive option than Sapphire Falls and much less than HRH. But it was a great hotel and you could walk just a few steps to Sapphire Falls to take advantage of the boat to the parks. We stayed there during the pandemic, so the hotel was pretty empty. I do wonder how crowded the pool would be when the hotel occupancy is full. We had a room with a fun layout. I am not sure what the name of it was. However, it was a bigger than the standard rooms. The beds were spread apart in the room. It is hard to describe, but there may still be pictures on the site. It was also fun walking on the special/private path from the hotel to the water park. The food option was like a food court. But at the time, the food options were much better than the food court at Pop Century. Not sure what the food court is like now. But you could always walk over to Sapphire falls to take advantage of the food options there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter