• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Strongbow Cider Sadness

jgplimdesign

Tiki Room Traveler
Friends visiting the U.K. Pavilion in EPCOT:

If my husband and I aren't in La Cava, we are visiting Carl at the Rose & Crown Pub! Our last visit was in December.....

Not currently in The World, I picked up a 6-pack of Strongbow Cider today....so I can imagine being at our favorite pub. Noticed I "accidentally" got a 'gold apple' version which is considerably sweeter than the dry version I was accustomed to. I turned to my friend Google and see effective 2014, only two sweeter versions of this cider are now being made in the U.S.

Can someone who has recently been to Rose & Crown tell me if their on-tap version of Strongbow has converted over to one of these new sadly sweeter potions?

Thanks for anyone who can comment or answer!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter