~~ Strollers ~~

Montana Disney Fan

<font color=blue>GAT-Master Extraordinaire<br><fon
Why didn't you people tell me about the WDW stollers?!?!?! I've been going for so many years and we've always brought our own stroller (pain in the rump).

The Disney strollers are AWESOME! You can control a double stroller with one hand! Also, you can purchase your stollers for as many days as you want and then just go to the STROLLER PICK UP window at the parks and avoid the lines. It was so easy and so slick. I wanted to abandon our stroller we brought down in the hotel room but my wife made me drag it home. The airline didn't lose either so we still have it :mad:

I would have never known to use the strollers but a Cast Member gave us one while we were at Epcot one night without ours. We said "SURE" and fell in love with them.

We'll never bring a stroller again that's for sure.

We always bring our own strollers for the plane, airport, walk around the Boardwalk, etc. but we've learned not to bring the stroller if we're taking a bus to a park. Boat, fine, stroll on. Monorail, great, stroll on. Bus? Remove sleeping baby from stroller, break stroller down, carry stroller and not-sleeping anymore baby onto bus, get off bus with screaming baby and broken-down stroller, set up stroller with baby screaming.....you get the rest.

I think there are definately arguments for your own stroller and arguments for park strollers. It depends on where you're going and when...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter