Strollers??

thatmom

Mouseketeer
Hi,
Can we rent a double stroller at Disney World? Hate to have to bring our own. How about Epcot do they have double strollers?

Thanks,
thatmom

You can rent single or double strollers at every Disney park. I have heard some parents say that not all the strollers are as comfortable as others so you might want a blanket or cushion to put in the stroller.

The ones at MK and Epcot are the older plastic/fiberglass bodied strollers, and the ones at MGM are more like jogging strollers. All the parks have doubles and singles available...depending on how many days you are going for, unless you are constrained due to space limitations it may not be cost effective to rent. 6 bucks a day...you can get a couple of cheap umbrella strollers for $10-$15 at most "baby/kid" stores, and they won't take up too much space.

You can rent a double stroller for $14 per day, but they aren't very good with little ones. If you have a child under 2, I'd recommend bringing your own. There really aren't any straps to keep a young one getting out and wandering off. They aren't very comfortable if you need one child to take a nap in one. I traveled to WDW a few times with my double in tow, and it was GREAT. I was able to use it in the airport, very nice when they are so crowded, gate check-it and forget about it. Also, it helped getting the kids to/from the busses(the stroller pick up is inside all parks) and in DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter