• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stroller Rental

Tootsie62

Earning My Ears
Hi, I am curious what stroller rental company people have used and recommend. We aren't going until Oct. and staying two nights at Universal then headed to All Star movies for 7 days. Thanks in advance.

We haven't rented from them in 3 years, but always had great service with kingdom strollers. Make reservation online, they drop it at Bell services at your hotel and pick it up same place. Strollers are steam/ sanitized. Always in great condition too! Have an amazing trip!

We haven't rented from them in 3 years, but always had great service with kingdom strollers. Make reservation online, they drop it at Bell services at your hotel and pick it up same place. Strollers are steam/ sanitized. Always in great condition too! Have an amazing trip!
Thank you!! I will, 79 days :)

Side note....they did used to be able to drop off at one resort and pick up at another at the end of your trip...... hopefully they still do this!

We've also had great experiences with Kingdom Strollers. We rent the big special needs stroller every trip. Never done a split stay, but resort drop off and pick up at bell services has been super easy!

We use Kingdom Strollers every trip and they’re great! Pickup at bell services and drop off there as well!. Super simple! The stroller was clean and came with all the accessories we requested.

Another vote for Kingdom Strollers! We have rented the double City Mini GT last 3 trips. Always there when we arrive clean & ready to go!

Now that we just need a single, we purchased a baby jogger Vue to travel with, so won't be renting again but if we had to Kingdom Strollers is great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter