stroller question

justme73

Earning My Ears
I know there are a lot of threads on here regarding the strollers at the parks, I just wondered if anyone had any more info on them? Like a brand or are they umbrella, comfortable, etc? We have a trip planned in Sept and my son will be 2 1/2, however, he will not ride in our umbrella stroller, only our large one--we'd really prefer not to have to lug that all the way! Thanks in advance!
Kris

My son just turned 3, and he won't ride in his umbrella stroller either and I have no plans to bring the big one along with us.

After a lot of research, I found the Peg Perego Pliko, a really nice folding umbrella-type stroller. It's bigger than a regular umbroller, and it reclines so he can still nap if he gets tired and we're not ready to head back to the hotel. I've even been told it's the only stroller they will allow on aircraft as a carry-on!

I hated to spend more money on a stroller at this age (it is $$$), but we're hoping to have more children so (hopefully) we'll get our money's worth down the road.

http://www.perego.com/CurrentWebPages/juvenile/PlikoMatic.htm

You could also try eBay, as I've seen some really good deals on there. Most people wouldn't ship to Canada so I couldn't order anything, but you might want to check it out.

Hope that helps!

DUH! I just realized you were talking about renting a stroller at the parks. Here's some info for you.

http://wdwig.com/strol_faq.htm

The only thing I can tell you about these--they are HARD! And they don't recline. That probably answers your question better than my first post...sorry about that! ;)

No, I don't like the looks of them at all, looks like we will be purchasing another one to bring....:( thanks for the help!

Check out A Baby's Best Friend in Orlando for stroller rental. www.abbf.com for photos and descriptions. They deliver to your hotel before you arrive and their stuff is clean and comfortable.

Hope this helps!:wave:

We love our combi SUBV. The best price I've found is at www.combistrollerstore.com. Other here like the travel savvy (also by combi) if you want something "nicer"

Edited to say: looks like the SoHo has replaced the SUBV

I just checked out this website - incredible! Last October, my DH, DD (3 1/2) and I went to WDW. We didn't want to lug our stroller from home, so we rented one each day ($8 a pop!). This website saves you money! We will ABSOLUTELY be using their services when we return to WDW this November - thanks so much for the info!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter