• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

stroller???? help/advise PLEASE

bubble098

Earning My Ears
hi all - sorry if this has already been answered previously

we are going to disney (sooooooooooooooo excited :cool1:) in october - first trip :banana:

its just me and my son going - who will be 9 and half - he has adhd, sensory problems and currently under going assessments possible autisum

he is able to walk - however gets agitated and runs off - when we went disney paris, lego land and portadventure i used one of their metal type strollers -

ADVICE/HELP

- do theY hire these type at disney florida? and universal studios
- any one have any idea how much?
- possibly maybe too big so does anyone have ANY ideas of any alternative please?
- is it possible to hire a malacrean major just for hols either in uk or when we get to florida

THANKS

Follow the link in my signature to the disABILITIES FAQs thread, then look in post #2 of that thread.
The first information in that post is about hiring wheelchairs and ECVs. If you keep scrolling further down that post, you will find information about hiring special needs strollers.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! :thumbsup2

going to book the specail needs jogger - fantastic!

one more book ticked and less sleep till we go!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter