Stroller delivery to resort

Cajun23

Mouseketeer
In years past, we would rent from a company and the stroller would be dropped off and delivered to the resort. Looking at who we normally use, the site reads that pick up and drop off is at the airport.

Has Disney changed a policy that doesn't allow companies to deliver strollers? Do any company still do?

Thanks.

Yes, Disney policy on using Bell Services for equipment exchanges changed maybe a year ago? Only Scooterbug can now use Bell Services. Any other company has to meet with the customer directly on both ends or, like your stroller rental place, a couple have set up stations at MCO.

Thank you. We went last March and I guess the new policy hadn't taken affect yet. I will look into Scooterbug.

Anyone rented from Scooterbug. We have always used Kingdom Strollers so just curious to experiences.

We just used Orlando Stroller Rentals. They (and Kingdom I believe, who I have also used but that was prior to the policy change) DO drop off at the resort, but you have to be there in person to retrieve the stroller directly from their employee. You let them know the time you would like the stroller dropped off and picked up. We just did this at Riviera and it worked out perfectly. You cannot have your stroller delivered to Bell Services to wait for you like you used to be able to do.

We just used Orlando Stroller Rentals. They (and Kingdom I believe, who I have also used but that was prior to the policy change) DO drop off at the resort, but you have to be there in person to retrieve the stroller directly from their employee. You let them know the time you would like the stroller dropped off and picked up. We just did this at Riviera and it worked out perfectly. You cannot have your stroller delivered to Bell Services to wait for you like you used to be able to do.
Isn't that what I said? :D :rotfl2:

Totally trivia:
the policy changed in October 2019.

We were there and had rented a wheelchair. It didn't affect us as we were grandfathered in, but there was a lot of gnashing of teeth about the change during that time.

Steve

Some of the companies have set schedules for when they drop off and pick up. So you have to fit your trip around their schedule rather than them showing up when you want them to show up. Not only to you need to meet them for getting your stroller or wheelchair, you have to meet them for them to pick it back up.

In years past, we would rent from a company and the stroller would be dropped off and delivered to the resort. Looking at who we normally use, the site reads that pick up and drop off is at the airport.

Has Disney changed a policy that doesn't allow companies to deliver strollers? Do any company still do?

Thanks.

We rented a stroller from Scooterbug midJuly. They dropped it off at bell services and I had to go pick it up. When we checked out, I just dropped it off at bell services again on the way out.

We rented a stroller from Scooterbug midJuly. They dropped it off at bell services and I had to go pick it up. When we checked out, I just dropped it off at bell services again on the way out.

Thanks. That has always been our experience but it seemed to have changed. Someone else mentioned the Scooterbug. I will have to confirm that this is still the case Were you satisfied with the stroller rental? As in it worked properly and on time?

Scooterbug is the only authorized rental company approved by Disney to drop off and pick up from Bell Services.

Thanks. That has always been our experience but it seemed to have changed. Someone else mentioned the Scooterbug. I will have to confirm that this is still the case Were you satisfied with the stroller rental? As in it worked properly and on time?

We rented a citi mini double. It arrived very clean with a green tag to indicate it was sanitized. It also had our name on a placard on it and it worked well. I have no idea when they actually dropped it off, I scheduled a 4 pm dropoff at the Riviera, but our flight arrived around 430 and we checked in around 6. They were also very accomodating with the constant rescheduling of our trip (we originally booked in April and kept rebooking until we finally went in July). They reached out twice to confirm when we were going, so yes, I would recommend them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter