Stroller availability in the park

E.Jane

Mouseketeer
We are unsure if we will need a stroller or not for my 4 year old granddaughter. I know Disney has stroller rentals in each park, but I'm wondering about availability - specifically, if we arrived at say, 10 am, are we likely to run into a situation where they are all taken by that time? or are they generally available throughout the day?

Are you planning on staying for more than six hours? If so, I’d just bring your own stroller. I have a child that age and I wouldn’t try to do Disneyland without a stroller unless maybe I was only staying a few hours.

And the rental strollers are hard plastic and not comfortable. I think from your other posts that you are coming from Canada, maybe? So you may not want to travel with your own stroller while flying. There are probably stroller rental companies that will rent you a very nice air tire stroller for the trip. We did this at WDW when our kids were little; saved our trip!! I would not do a full day without a stroller for a 4 year old as OP said!

I don't think you'll have a problem getting one and they are turned in all the time during the day. DLR also sells the fold-up lightweight strollers, if you wanted to get your own for the duration of the trip.

Are you planning on staying for more than six hours? If so, I’d just bring your own stroller. I have a child that age and I wouldn’t try to do Disneyland without a stroller unless maybe I was only staying a few hours.
I think this totally depends on the kid... at 4 my kiddo would go ALL day and wanted nothing to do with the stroller. In fact he often made us walk from ToonTown all the way to Toy Story Midway Mania because he wanted to ride that next.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter