• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stressful Computer Games

Sometimes even innocuous seeming games can stress a person out. I used have a game where the person was a spy on the Titanic. I bought it for its gorgeous recreation of the ship, but I got sucked into the story, which seemed easy enough. Perform some tasks, get a book to the contact, etc. I got the book and was so proud of myself, delivered it to the contact, whereupon he revealed himself to be not my contact, but an evil guy working for the enemy-and he shot and killed my character. That was the last time I played. Too much.

I stick to Legacy Sims now.
Was that the Titanic game called Titanic An Adventure Out Of Time? I remember buying that game for my mom for Mother's Day and she never finished it because the game NEVER worked and it was full of glitches and bugs and would freeze all the time and when you tried to play it your CDRom drive would open automatically during certain parts of the game. My dad and I had to return that game but it was the worst game ever

Then came the rash of first-person shooter games. At one point, I could handle them. And then a popular game got released called Doom. Within seconds, my body would get nauseous and take minutes to recover. I have no problem when I played the sniper-style games, but it's a no-go for me on true first-person style war/gun games. So, I guess that qualifies to me as a stressful game.

Sometimes even innocuous seeming games can stress a person out. I used have a game where the person was a spy on the Titanic. I bought it for its gorgeous recreation of the ship, but I got sucked into the story, which seemed easy enough. Perform some tasks, get a book to the contact, etc. I got the book and was so proud of myself, delivered it to the contact, whereupon he revealed himself to be not my contact, but an evil guy working for the enemy-and he shot and killed my character. That was the last time I played. Too much.

I stick to Legacy Sims now.
Pokemon. Your mons hit points are all low but it's ok, you're right near the Pokecenter and you're going to heal them up. You're humming the pokecenter theme song and having a great time when.... Your rival's music blares, your rival appears out of nowhere and challenges you to a battle that you can't say no to. Oh well. Back to the last pokecenter for you. Heck. There was one game where you approach the nurse and boom. She's a ditto in disguise. HAHA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter