Strange things...

leebee

DIS Veteran
My father used to shave with a straight blade, and he didn't use shaving cream. He used a shaving soap and a brush to lather his face. I haven't thought about this in practically forever; after all, he died over 50 years ago. However, I have new shampoo that came in my stocking (so I didn't purchase it). I tried it out and BAM!! Smells just like Daddy's shaving soap. Imagine remembering that scent after all these years!

My father used to shave with a straight blade, and he didn't use shaving cream. He used a shaving soap and a brush to lather his face. I haven't thought about this in practically forever; after all, he died over 50 years ago. However, I have new shampoo that came in my stocking (so I didn't purchase it). I tried it out and BAM!! Smells just like Daddy's shaving soap. Imagine remembering that scent after all these years!
This is awesome. I shave this way too. It’s a nice ritual

Wow….love this story!
Thank you for posting it.
It’s amazing how our senses can trigger wonderful memories :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter