Strange Serinity Bay Cabana question

Caropooh

POO, are you? POO POO, POO POO!
We're booked on the May 8-15 Western Caribbean on the Fantasy. (Yes, I realize more than likely it will be cancelled) Last night, my DH was just looking to see if a cabana was available and he came across one that appeared to be, but the price was $0.00. He went ahead and grabbed it!
This is what now shows on our plans on our reservation. Any idea on why it says 'Check Onboard Navigator and why it would have shown $0.00 before he grabbed it? (If he did in fact get it!) This morning it shows all cabanas sold out, with #22-25 as $0.00 and #26 and 27 and $428.93.

It sounds like a glitch. I would call DCL as soon as possible to see if it is really booked under your name.

Also, I don’t believe in free cabanas.

Reactions: KVH
Considering the cruise will likely be cancelled, I'd just roll with it and not bother DCL. If the cruise ends up happening, you might get a free cabana out of it. It's not like by calling, they are somehow going to assure you of a cabana. If the cruise happens and you don't get a cabana, you might have a better case of getting some extra pixie dust on board than from the DCL customer service team on the phone.

I’m guessing a glitch, possibly one related to those cruises imminently going offline.

Don’t do anything. Phone CMs are unlikely to have an answer and they have enough going on anyway.

Worst case (other than the cruise cancelling anyway!) you get onboard and don’t have a cabana.

I apologize for killing the Fairy Godmother.

:rotfl2:
"But if all of you clap your hands real hard to show that you do believe in fairies, maybe she won't die" . . .
I really hesitated between Tinkerbell and the Fairy Godmother for this one.
I most certainly do NOT want to be responsible for killing a fairy, Fairy Godmother or Tinkerbell!
If the cruise does actually sail, we talk to Guest Services once we're onboard. Let them deal with the demise...
If the cruise doesn't sail, then we don't have to worry about anything!

I most certainly do NOT want to be responsible for killing a fairy, Fairy Godmother or Tinkerbell!
If the cruise does actually sail, we talk to Guest Services once we're onboard. Let them deal with the demise...
If the cruise doesn't sail, then we don't have to worry about anything!

That being said, I really hope you'll get to cruise and have your cabana. We have been lucky enough to get Cabana #25 and absolutely loved it.

Wouldn't that be cool! A $0 cabana and you get to cruise? Such a wonderful reward for all we have been through. Why not dream a bit. And then once you are on board- sort it out. At that point (emphasis-you are on board) you might not care either way!

Mistake airfares are a thing and most airlines honor them when it happens. Maybe you'll get the first-ever mistake cabana fare...which would be awesome!

Well, it’s getting stranger! We now have cabana 24 assigned to us and as you can see, both in out cruise plans and plan activities, it says $0.00!C332409C-F778-45AB-B4D7-910B4A395FD0.jpeg554184

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter