Strange guest survey about NYE plans from Disney

DL1WDW2

DIS Veteran
I saw survey in email and assumed it was about recent Halloween stay at BLT...but it was asking specifics about plans I might be interested in for my upcoming arrival for NYE.
Wanted me to check that I was aware of all safety and reservation and planning required, long list of check marks with final slot was Not aware of anything ...
Also wanted to know the level of my commitment for arrival
And would I be interested in live stream for NYE and Would I be interested in dining at resort or Disney Springs or at resort lobby or pool area .
Also wanted ages of all 6 of us . I will be at BLT and daughters family at Riviera. Too late tonight to ask if she also got survey.

So they still are trying to gauge crowd level and interest in plans that could still be made.
Asking specifically about level of commitment suggests they are worried about cancellations .
Also wanted me to choose if I would travel no matter what without health & safety concerns or with the new protocols, etc...

It is like walking on ice and having to worry about Olaf melting.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter