Storytellers and cheerleaders.... March 3

PrincessKell

<font color=deeppink>Disney Princess Wanna be<br><
Ugh so I just learned that our cheer dinner is at Storytellers on Saturday March 3 at 5pm. We have 50plus people.

I have been once many years ago. But I remember it was one of the more calmer places to enjoy a meal. Kind of makes me nervous to have all our girls and family in a nice place after a competition...

SO to anyone eating there at that time. Please excuse the excitement. hahah :cheer2:

I think it sounds like the perfect match. Storytellers is nice, but I think the cheerleaders and their families will feel more than welcome and will bring a nice excitement to the place!!! Good luck!

I think that's perfect! And I appreciate you posting here because we like ST but would prefer to avoid this busy time. :) We wouldn't care about the girls being loud, but we would prefer to avoid the crowd. :)

It should be fine as long as the cheerleaders maintain their composure. We were at WDW during the competitions there (20,000 cheerleaders) and the kids either didn't realize or didn't care that they were sharing resorts and restaurants with people who were actually trying to enjoy their only vacation for the year. It would have been fine, and even enjoyable to watch them practice cheers on the beach or grassy areas of the resorts, but it was inappropriate and annoying in restaurants, the pool, hot tubs, shops etc. It sounds like your girls will have more supervision though, it seemed like they had one chaperon per 20 kids there. Have fun and good luck to your kids.

The kids either didn't realize or didn't care that they were sharing resorts and restaurants with people who were actually trying to enjoy their only vacation for the year. It would have been fine, and even enjoyable to watch them practice cheers on the beach or grassy areas of the resorts, but it was inappropriate and annoying in restaurants, the pool, hot tubs, shops etc.

One of our DLR trips last year was like this. In every attraction line it was like being stuck in the middle of a cheer competition.

Thanks everyone. Oh yeah lots of parents will be around! Most of our girls only two teams are pretty well behaved. We talk to them about how their behavior represents our team and community no matter how far away from home they are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter