Storyteller Brunch Reviews?

AZMermaid

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to the “new” brunch at Storytellers? I have it booked for 9/12 for my son and I. He’ll have just turned 11 and loooooves buffets, so he’s very excited for it. Are the characters coming to the tables or waving from a distance? Anything else I should know? Thanks!

We were there today! It was... OK. The characters came through 3 times while we were there. They danced past the tables, then walked around waving and posing at tables for like 2 seconds if it seemed like people wanted them to. We already decided to cancel our 2nd reservation. Not a lot of food at all. For what we paid I expected a much bigger spread but it is probably the same amount of food there always was. We did brunch so there were additional items you could order a la carte. We got the truffle fries and beignets. They were ok. Not fabulous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter