• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

StoryBook Princess PS

topcat011

Mouseketeer
We have a PS for the Princess breakfast at Epcot in Norway at 8:30. We are staying off site. How do you get into the park and to Norwy when the parks dont open until 9am?
Also, whats the fastest easiest way to get there.

You can get into the park if you have a PS. World Showcase is roped off just past Norway until 11am.

They run the busses early and at the gate they have a list of everyone who has a PS and they check your name off the list.

We were there for the opening ceremony and we loved it!

However, do plan on at least an hour to get there. It does take some time to walk from the gates to Norway. We planned on leaving an hour before, ran a bit late but got straight on a monorail with no waiting. It was a beautiful morning and I didn't mind waiting in Norway for a few minutes. I got some nice pictures my DD's without any other people around.

They run the buses early?? Do we take a bus to the Norway?
I thought we would drive to epcot then walk to the Lands. Is there a different way?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter