Storybook Dining for 9+ people

MickeyWaffles

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been able to get 9 (or more) people on an ADR for Storybook Dining?

We just switched resorts (SSR to BLT), so instead of a dinner at Disney Springs, the group has decided to try to get Storybook Dining since it’ll just be a boat ride away now.

I have my ADR finder alerts set for 9 people, but I want to be sure that’s a number that I could get results for. Sometimes based on layout, I’m better off looking for 5 & 4. I’d just prefer to have one ADR for 9 if it’s something that exists.

Let me know if you’ve had success with booking a larger party at Storybook Dining!

I booked for our party of 9 the day my 180 ADR date hit. Got the reservation for 815 pm on our 180+6. There was nothing earlier in the trip.

I put in a reservtion finder hoping for a better time and a few weeks ago i got a notification that a 830 pm was available :confused3 So it is possible to have one come up!

I booked for our party of 9 the day my 180 ADR date hit. Got the reservation for 815 pm on our 180+6. There was nothing earlier in the trip.

I put in a reservtion finder hoping for a better time and a few weeks ago i got a notification that a 830 pm was available :confused3 So it is possible to have one come up!

Thank you! Glad to see a party of 9 is possible.
Hope you are able to get the time you want before your trip.

Fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter