Story Game!!!!

Toast. I stared at the pig and sighed, picked up a piece of toast and started eating with the pig

flew off through the sun set which was actually a ...

really big mural of a sunset...the pig hit the mural, *splat*! and was never seen or heard of again...i turned around to leave this crazy place, when i wuz stopped by... :rolleyes:

he asked me if the cell phone he had in his hand wuz mine, i looked at it, and surprisingly, it was! i recognized the little mickey sticker on the front! :rolleyes: :earboy2: "yeah" i stammered..."well," he said... :cool1:

"If you wouldn't mind leaving me your number so I could call you sometime...."

cause, I really think your cute" he walked away as I ran after him

and yelled, "i think ur really cute too!!!!!" he stopped and slowly turned around and looked at me for a few seconds before saying... :love:

"cool..." but he couldn't finish because Daniel Radcliffe pushed him off a cliff and said, "I LOVE YOU!!!"

then orlando bloom dropped a bomb on daniel's head, and yelled as he dropped from the plane "Marry Me!"

"No, Marry ME!!!" Liam Aiken said as he pushed Orlando back in his plane.

"Why is the rum gone?" Jhonny Depp asked as he stumbled onto the set, setting Liam Aiken on Fire, "Oh, i mean, give me a kiss!" puckerup:

and i flew away with my mickey mouse jet pack to magic kingdom where i rode splash mountain but...

they all followed me!!!! i turned around when i landed to see....

(insert fav celeb) holding a sign saying i love you (insert your name OR fav name here) wil you marry me and i jumped off the ride (with a special jet pack parachute) into a trap door which lead me to EPCOT and there i went on test track. While i was on the ride i looked up and saw...
(i know its long but it'll have to do)

(not noticing sign) ran away... Then I stopped, turned around (now noticing sign) screamed...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter