Story Book reservation (60+10)

MICKEY'S DREAMERS

WDW or Hawaii? This is the question!
I connected at 6.00 AM sharp and tried to make a reservation at Storybook Dining (Artist Point) for day 60+10. But nothing was available (even for previous days).
Is that normal ? how is this possible? Hard to believe that lot of Disney guests with 10+ nights were faster than me to fill up the restaurant ... Tks

We had the exact same issue this morning. Today is ADR day, though for us Story Book was only 60+2 so it was our first priority. Both my wife and I were on our computers, signed in and ready to go, at 6 and nothing at all for the day we wanted or even later in the trip. Strangely, we are also having the same issue with Boma breakfast which is 60+9.

As disappointing as it would be I could at least understand Story Book being unavailable since it is early in our trip (and our date is not flexible on that one) but Boma...that's harder to believe.

My 60 day window was earlier this month. Unfortunately, I couldn't find Storybook dining for any night of our trip either. I think the system is now allowing people to double-book, so I'm hoping for some cancellations closer to our trip.

A lot of times were just dropped for November 20 and days after. I was able to get the November 23 reservation I wanted when absolutely nothing was showing up before then.

A lot of times were just dropped for November 20 and days after. I was able to get the November 23 reservation I wanted when absolutely nothing was showing up before then.
Thank you for the update, still holding out hope for the 19th but I was able to snag a reservation for our last day, at least. Not ideal because we like to stay in the parks our last day but DD is so excited about this one we can deal with it if we have to.

Thank you for the update, still holding out hope for the 19th but I was able to snag a reservation for our last day, at least. Not ideal because we like to stay in the parks our last day but DD is so excited about this one we can deal with it if we have to.
:rainbow:Few hours ago SUDDENLY we could find a reservation for our 60+2 day !!!!
System showed :jumping1:many spots ??????? for a few days earlier ,November 25,26,27- when there was none before.
GOOD LUCK to everyone trying to get that elusive reservation :wizard:

We had the exact same issue this morning. Today is ADR day, though for us Story Book was only 60+2 so it was our first priority. Both my wife and I were on our computers, signed in and ready to go, at 6 and nothing at all for the day we wanted or even later in the trip. Strangely, we are also having the same issue with Boma breakfast which is 60+9.

As disappointing as it would be I could at least understand Story Book being unavailable since it is early in our trip (and our date is not flexible on that one) but Boma...that's harder to believe.
We saw spots for :flower1: BOMA too.
it was perhaps a system glitch ...

I have a November 19th we can coordinate and you can have ….✨✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨✨

I have a November 19th we can coordinate and you can have ….✨✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨✨
That would be amazing, if you're sure. The only catch is that we have a fireworks cruise booked for that night so anything after 5:30, maybe 5:45 would be too late for us. But if the reservation falls in that 4-5:30/5:45 window I would absolutely like to take you up on the offer.

:rainbow:Few hours ago SUDDENLY we could find a reservation for our 60+2 day !!!!
System showed :jumping1:many spots ??????? for a few days earlier ,November 25,26,27- when there was none before.
The 25th is the day we were able to snag our current Story Book reservation for. And I guess we didn't check Boma at the right time. That one is really surprising because we could still get something on our arrival day but nothing after the 24th right now. Just have to keep looking.

That would be amazing, if you're sure. The only catch is that we have a fireworks cruise booked for that night so anything after 5:30, maybe 5:45 would be too late for us. But if the reservation falls in that 4-5:30/5:45 window I would absolutely like to take you up on the offer.
Prob won’t work, sorry

It’s for 6:40pm

My 60 day window was earlier this month. Unfortunately, I couldn't find Storybook dining for any night of our trip either. I think the system is now allowing people to double-book, so I'm hoping for some cancellations closer to our trip.
I have one for the 19th

Does that work?

Unfortunately no, we're due at the dock at 7, but I genuinely appreciate the offer.
You’re so welcome! I got excited when I saw that the exact date you’re looking for just happened to be the date we decided to let go…

I connected at 6.00 AM sharp and tried to make a reservation at Storybook Dining (Artist Point) for day 60+10. But nothing was available (even for previous days).
Is that normal ? how is this possible? Hard to believe that lot of Disney guests with 10+ nights were faster than me to fill up the restaurant ... Tks
For what date are you looking for?

So what happened? Probably they did not release the reservations on the day they were supposed to? Hard to believe several people canceled for those days at the same time..congrats

I have been trying to make reservations for the second week of November but several of the popular places including Storybook never show. I tried to get a breakfast one day at Boma and nothing came up for two people but did for three people. I was tempted to make the reservation anyway and only two of us would show up but I didn't. I am hoping there are cancellations closer to our trip.

I have been trying to make reservations for the second week of November but several of the popular places including Storybook never show. I tried to get a breakfast one day at Boma and nothing came up for two people but did for three people. I was tempted to make the reservation anyway and only two of us would show up but I didn't. I am hoping there are cancellations closer to our trip.
FWIW, I would absolutely have done that. We frequently make reservations for 4 because we often find availability for 4 but not 3, and then just show up the 3 of us. There is no penalty whatsoever to show up with fewer people as long as someone shows up. Good luck!.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter