• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Story Book Dining at Artist's Point OR Cinderella’s Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Far

OrangeBirdFan

Earning My Ears
Any thoughts on Story Book Dining at Artist's Point vs Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Far? We'd be a group of 2-4 adults. Going for decent enough food and also the character interaction. It looks like we can make either work with our current plans but we're only going to do one. Thanks!

We've always really liked Park Fare. The food is very good and the character interactions, particularly with Lady Tremaine and the Stepsisters, are very fun. In our opinion, it's one of the best character meals on property.

Storybook Dining is also very good, but we prefer Park Fare.

Another vote for Storybook. We liked both, but Storybook felt less crowded, food was good, and as mentioned, beautiful setting. I became ill on our trip last summer so missed out on Storybook - but from what I heard Grumpy and Dopey even got DH interacting, which is not an easy feat (my family sent me some great pics from the dinner!). We went back in January and this ADR was one of our priorities since I missed it. I enjoyed it a lot!

I agree the character interaction at 1900 was really good. The stepsisters and Lady Tremaine are a hoot!

I agree. I have done both and between the two, I would do Storybook especially with a group of adults.

We had a bad experience at 1900 Park Fare. Waited an hour past our reservation, only to be jammed into a table that was too small for our group, then the characters rushed through because the restaurant was overcrowded.
At the buffet, unsupervised kids were running around sticking their hands in the food. It was quite unappetizing.
As a group of adults, I’d avoid buffets if I could- especially ones that draw a lot of children.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter