• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Story Book Dining at Artist Point

For those waiting, hold out hope!! I tried for a month and then once we got here the cancellation alerts were going off non stop every day. I managed to snag a 4:10 for yesterday the day before at around 4. The restaurant was also maybe 20% empty tables. Not sure if cancellations or just COVID policy. Really annoying though!
I paid $9 for the *********** one month membership and it worked out for this and one other I wanted.

this is the hottest reservation right now. 60+1 is not gonna happen :(.
yes. I figured that out and accepted it wouldn't, as would other of my "must do" ADR's. I ended up cancelling a split stay just to increase my chance of getting some hard to get ADR's because they are important to me.
Storybook was 60+1, now I have either 60+5 or 60+7 to try for it! 🙏

Last week, I was at 60+3 and there was nothing available. I did get Hoop Dee Doo, category 2 for 8:30 which was all they had.

Yeah...I don't have a chance then since I'm just going for a weekend in December. Short stay, popular time...not a good combo. Time to start a backup list.

I scored Storybook dining last night/today and got chills when I booked it!!!

Definitely feeling lucky and happy.

Got it on 60+5 and 60+7 (wasn’t 100% sure which day will work better, will be canceling extra one asap)!!!!

Has anyone gotten this from November 20 on? I logged in at 60+10 and tried for 11/20 - nothing was available at 6am sharp for any time or party size. I tried again the next day for 11/21, same thing. Then I backtracked to 11/19 (60 +8 at that point) and got a reservation easily. Next day I tried 11/22, nothing available. 11/23, same thing (we have a long stay, about 2 weeks). Do you think maybe they have not loaded the times from 11/20 on?

I got it the day before with multiple choices using Touring Plans. A lot of people seem to cancel this one.

Has anyone gotten this from November 20 on? I logged in at 60+10 and tried for 11/20 - nothing was available at 6am sharp for any time or party size. I tried again the next day for 11/21, same thing. Then I backtracked to 11/19 (60 +8 at that point) and got a reservation easily. Next day I tried 11/22, nothing available. 11/23, same thing (we have a long stay, about 2 weeks). Do you think maybe they have not loaded the times from 11/20 on?
A lot of times were just dropped for November 20 and days after. I was able to get the November 23 reservation I wanted when absolutely nothing was showing as available earlier.

I have nothing useful to add to this thread. I just got a chuckle reading it. You constantly read threads about how Disney is over priced/not worth the cost/pricing out average families/never going back/etc. Then you read a thread like this where people can't even get a reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter