Story Book Dining at Artist Point

RedHead77429

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been able to book Story Book Dining at Artist Point recently? Asking as I’m unable to find any availability 60 days in advance when searching the past couple of weeks regardless of time or number of people in dining party (2, 4 or 6).

Yeah it booked out on ours, like 60+5 I think. I was able to get one for day 5

Thank you both for replying. It appears my concern in getting a reservation for Day 1 will probably not be an option therefore I will need to come up with an alternative solution. Thank again!

It wasn’t available on day 60 for me. I got it for 60+6

Last edited:
I have been trying and trying for months to get one for our stay, doing the mouse alerts, etc with no luck. Fingers crossed something opens up.

So glad this question was asked. I have been trying for 4 days straight and watching my second hand count down to 6am on the dot and click right in and nothing. I am trying for 3. I gave up and went to my second choice of sci fi and nothing 2 days in a row. I am the planner for my family and extended group and I have never come up empty. Not going to give up. Just glad I am not alone.

I'm not going until November and this really tresses me out, I will be trying for 60+1
I even just bought my outfit for this restaurant! Apple earrings, a red cardigan, Evil Queen mickey ears and a purple shirt that says "Fairest of them all", so I basically HAVE to go! lol

So which are the best alert systems tossing up for? The most successful?

I'm not going until November and this really tresses me out, I will be trying for 60+1
I even just bought my outfit for this restaurant! Apple earrings, a red cardigan, Evil Queen mickey ears and a purple shirt that says "Fairest of them all", so I basically HAVE to go! lol

this is the hottest reservation right now. 60+1 is not gonna happen :(.

I have been trying and trying for months to get one for our stay, doing the mouse alerts, etc with no luck. Fingers crossed something opens up.
Not what I wanted to hear 😭. Please let us know if you ever get a mouse alert and are able to secure a reservation. Until then will keep my fingers crossed for you

Feel your pain however I haven’t gone as far to purchase an outfit yet.

I haven’t used any alert systems previously so hopefully someone can steer us in the right direction

Feel your pain however I haven’t gone as far to purchase an outfit yet.

I haven’t used any alert systems previously so hopefully someone can steer us in the right direction
I use mouse watcher. I should have done a month of the subscription service. But I did individual reservations. This is my results. I have gotten a lot of Homecomin’ (10 hits so far), but no Topolino’s yet.

Attachments

• B9884052-49A2-4493-A700-A891F79A9A8A.jpeg
    B9884052-49A2-4493-A700-A891F79A9A8A.jpeg
    26.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 92D98056-E811-4E1F-8809-391AB50C4B15.jpeg
    92D98056-E811-4E1F-8809-391AB50C4B15.jpeg
    31.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 84532BE7-35CE-41D7-ADCB-751AA5533DCE.jpeg
    84532BE7-35CE-41D7-ADCB-751AA5533DCE.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 31
I use mouse watcher. I should have done a month of the subscription service. But I did individual reservations. This is my results. I have gotten a lot of Homecomin’, but no Topolino’s yet.
Thank you so much for sharing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter