"STORMIN THE BEACH" BCV Owners- and GROUPIES WELCOME HOME !!

Looking forward to our stay here next week! Waitlist for the last part of our trip came through this morning, so we’ll be staying here the entire trip! (Had been piecing parts together for the whole trip for 2 months now after we had to adjust to have 6 people for the whole trip instead of 5.)

Hello BCV owners! I hope I’m posting in the right forum☺️ We just booked BCV by renting points. We’ve never stayed in a villa or any DVC property. We’ve always stayed on property in a standard hotel room with daily maid service. I understand this is a bit different For those of you seasoned veterans, what’s a good list of things I should bring myself or have delivered knowing we won’t have daily replenishment?
Thanks so much!!

If you want more coffee packs, you can get those from housekeeping for free.

If you think you need more towels, those would not be free, so bring or be prepared to do laundry.

If you want more coffee packs, you can get those from housekeeping for free.

If you think you need more towels, those would not be free, so bring or be prepared to do laundry.
We check into BCV on Friday!

There is no longer a charge for extra towels/wash cloths. The fee for "extra packs" went away quite some time ago. If you want or need more, just ask. See here for what is now included.

Enjoy your stay! We check in to BWV (husband's favorite) next week and are back at BCV (my preference) in October! :cheer2:

Hello,
Upcoming trip in June. Wondering what the current procedure is for getting more TP and garbage bags? Just call housekeeping and they drop it at your door? Do we have to be present or do they hang it in a bag from your door handle?
Also, FYI just booked a cabana yesterday for our stay. It was 60+5 and I got the last one. So slim pickings, just thankful we were able to get one.

Do the BC studio sofa beds have a mattress you can lift up? Wondering if packing a camping pad and putting between mattress and bars would increase the comfort. Alternatively bringing a mattress pad would but those are bigger and harder to pack. Or maybe I’m over thinking it and it won’t be that uncomfortable. Opinions?

Do the BC studio sofa beds have a mattress you can lift up? Wondering if packing a camping pad and putting between mattress and bars would increase the comfort. Alternatively bringing a mattress pad would but those are bigger and harder to pack. Or maybe I’m over thinking it and it won’t be that uncomfortable. Opinions?
I am thinking of bringing a small camping pad or some to help with comfort also. I read that they will give you an egg crate topper to help, but no guarantee to get one.

I am thinking of bringing a small camping pad or some to help with comfort also. I read that they will give you an egg crate topper to help, but no guarantee to get one.

I’m already bringing one camping pad for the fold down/under tv bed. Hoping to put it under the mattress but we will see. I thought I had read that they stopped giving the toppers during COVID. Not sure if that’s still the case.

I’m already bringing one camping pad for the fold down/under tv bed. Hoping to put it under the mattress but we will see. I thought I had read that they stopped giving the toppers during COVID. Not sure if that’s still the case.
Yeah, that’s why I am bringing a self inflating full size air mattress . I figured worst case scenario I can throw it on the pull out or floor. We fly Southwest so bags are free and I always throw it in the extra suitcase.

Has anyone tried to do virtual work including video calls at BCV recently? How was it? Is there an option of a hardwire connection if WiFi is spotty?

Hi all - We were able to tack on one extra day at BCV and I'm wondering what the hours are for Stormalong Bay. We will be there in three weeks. Is there usually a wait for using it as well? Also curious if they are still selling coffee/pastries in the Solarium in the morning or is that another Covid casualty?
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter