"STORMIN THE BEACH" BCV Owners- and GROUPIES WELCOME HOME !!

Hi it’s been a very long time visiting WDW, but we have a upcoming BC dedicated 2 br visit 2/6! Haven’t been able to get thru to dvc for days any other way to request room location requests? On MDE app it gives u one option “elevator”! We would like a pool view, upper floor & maybe situated in the middle of 3rd fl. Also noticed on BC map there aren’t many “2 queens” in 2nd br! So I just feel so stupid for not requesting when making ressie! Now I just keep getting a busy signal on dvc! Ty for your help!

All the dedicated 2br @ BCV have 2 queen beds in the 2nd bedroom. Prior to the last renovation some of them had 1 queen and a sofa bed in the 2nd bedroom. Also, I would keep the number of room requests to 1 or 2 or at least prioritize them so the room assigner can get you something close to what you want. Its unlikely for them to find you a room matching more than 2 requests. I always send my room requests via the member contact form.

All the dedicated 2br @ BCV have 2 queen beds in the 2nd bedroom. Prior to the last renovation some of them had 1 queen and a sofa bed in the 2nd bedroom. Also, I would keep the number of room requests to 1 or 2 or at least prioritize them so the room assigner can get you something close to what you want. Its unlikely for them to find you a room matching more than 2 requests. I always send my room requests via the member contact form.
Ok ty!

Are there restrooms or changing rooms near Stormalong Bay that we could use to change into our suits if our room isn’t available when we arrive at BCV?

Are there restrooms or changing rooms near Stormalong Bay that we could use to change into our suits if our room isn’t available when we arrive at BCV?

Earlier this month it was reported that the locker rooms were closed due to Covid. There are restrooms at HH or, obviously, the lobby restrooms at BC and BCV.

enhance

enhance
Thank you for the beautiful Pictures .

There was an announcement out of the blue (unless I missed something) about the SAB slide going down for refurb soon. Anyone have any other info on when it may reopen? We are booked there next month and knew nothing about it. We don't arrive until 3/20 so hopefully it's short refurb.

Last edited:
There was an announcement out of the blue (unless I missed something) about the SAB slide going down for refurb soon. Anyone have any other info on when it may reopen? We are booked there next month and knew nothing about it. We don't arrive until 3/20 so hopefully it's short refurb.

I just came here to ask the same question. My H just said he saw that it was going down for refurb and we don't arrive till July but still, it would be our first time and I don't want to miss out on all SAB has to offer!!!

I just came here to ask the same question. My H just said he saw that it was going down for refurb and we don't arrive till July but still, it would be our first time and I don't want to miss out on all SAB has to offer!!!

On the facebook group, i've seen a few people say they called BCV directly and were told the slide only would be closing down February 16th, and be shut down for about a week. I haven't officially read that anywhere, but I hope that is legit information.

Last edited:
On the facebook group, i've seen a few people say they called BCV directly and were told the pool would be closing down February 16th, and be shut down for about a week. I haven't officially read that anywhere, but I hope that is legit information.
Oh, I hope that's true. I just saw it was closing and came to this thread to see if there was any info!

Forgive my lack of knowledge here. I've heard you have to leave the gated area in order to get on the slide. It's what ultimately had us decide to delay a trip to this resort until our kids are a bit older as I don't want to have to worry about that. The refurb announcements says "Before long, the Stormalong Bay waterslide will be back with its treasured 230-foot-long plunge that begins on the mast of a pirate shipwreck."

Has it always started there or are they redesigning it?

Forgive my lack of knowledge here. I've heard you have to leave the gated area in order to get on the slide. It's what ultimately had us decide to delay a trip to this resort until our kids are a bit older as I don't want to have to worry about that. The refurb announcements says "Before long, the Stormalong Bay waterslide will be back with its treasured 230-foot-long plunge that begins on the mast of a pirate shipwreck."

Has it always started there or are they redesigning it?
Always been there.

So Infinaly have my membership number for the BCV , waiting for the points to load now....

Exciting times! We own across the lake at Boardwalk so we're neighbors. We have a trip to BCV next month we are very excited about. Congratulations!

I love the Boardwalk! We did 3 vacations there.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter