"STORMIN THE BEACH" BCV Owners- and GROUPIES WELCOME HOME !!

This year we will be traveling with our 2 sons, daughter in laws and our 15 month old grandchild. Is the crib usually in the closet (Studio) or will we have to call housekeeping?
It has been 30 plus years since our sons were babies at WDW so we're kind of out of practice lol.
Each time we’ve been there in a studio, the crib has been in the closet!

We are staying for the first time ever at Beach Club in a 2 bedroom and I was wondering what would be a good room request. A quiet room and convenience to the pool and parks would be good. It doesn't seem there is much for good views. Thanks.

We are staying for the first time ever at Beach Club in a 2 bedroom and I was wondering what would be a good room request. A quiet room and convenience to the pool and parks would be good. It doesn't seem there is much for good views. Thanks.
If you're staying in the Beach Club Villas, it's a pretty quiet location. The quiet pool is right at the building. Storm-Along Bay mini-water park is a 5 minute walk as is the Epcot entrance. A 5 minute walk to the Skyliner will get you to Hollywood Studios. I once had a room facing the quiet pool which had some noise at night so I now request woods view but that's just me.

We just got out of 302 and loved the location. Mainly because it was the last room in the hall so the 2 queen bedroom didn't have anyone next to them. You got a view of the quiet pool

There are a few requests you could make depending on your likes - Upper/lower floor, for example. The upper floors facing Epcot used to have something of a view for the evening fireworks show, but nowadays, it seems that the views are hampered by the trees maturing. There are many rooms facing the "quiet" (villa's) pool, and some of them have gigantic balconies. I'm talking big! You could request one of these. Then there are rooms closer to the elevators or further away. There is the main set of dual elevators, then a single elevator down the center hall a bit.
The location is great as the walk into Epcot can't be beat. You also have easy access to the Boardwalk and its entertainment offerings. Great running area if anyone jogs. We enjoy the walk to DHS, but most find it far and take the boat.

I’m a VGF owner looking to reserve a 1 bedroom at Beach Club the 2nd week of March in 2025. Is it likely that I can get a reservation at 7 months out or do you think I need to rent BCV points to secure a reservation at 11 months? I know 1 bedrooms have more availability than studios but I also know March is a busy time.

My brother is taking his kids to Beach Club for a March Vacation and we would love to stay at the same resort as them. He’s straight up renting a room.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Staying in a one bedroom in late May - requested one of the rooms that are in the section over the water, but looking towards the smaller pool / resort, not out to Epcot. Looking on touring plans - seemed like a decently interesting view. Anyone have any experience with rooms in that area? Regardless of the view, I’m sure we will have a blast!

Staying in a one bedroom in late May - requested one of the rooms that are in the section over the water, but looking towards the smaller pool / resort, not out to Epcot. Looking on touring plans - seemed like a decently interesting view. Anyone have any experience with rooms in that area? Regardless of the view, I’m sure we will have a blast!
I think a studio I stayed at once fits your description-#270. I loved it. I could see how, whenever there were people walking across the wooden walkway, the turtles would swim over toward the fence to "mooch" for food. I've thought of requesting a room in that area again.

I’m a VGF owner looking to reserve a 1 bedroom at Beach Club the 2nd week of March in 2025. Is it likely that I can get a reservation at 7 months out or do you think I need to rent BCV points to secure a reservation at 11 months? I know 1 bedrooms have more availability than studios but I also know March is a busy time.

My brother is taking his kids to Beach Club for a March Vacation and we would love to stay at the same resort as them. He’s straight up renting a room.

Just an FYI: Storm-Along Bay will be closed sometime in 2025. I would think the renovation work would being in January.

I think a studio I stayed at once fits your description-#270. I loved it. I could see how, whenever there were people walking across the wooden walkway, the turtles would swim over toward the fence to "mooch" for food. I've thought of requesting a room in that area again.
Awesome!

If your brother picked BC based on Stormalong Bay, he should also be looking elsewhere, especially since if he booked cash he’s likely paying premium prices for a lesser experience.

Attachments

• IMG_3720.jpeg
    IMG_3720.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 19
Yes Storm-a-long Bay will be closed for 5 months. The pool options are the quiet pools at the BC, YC and Dunes Cove DVC pool. I can't imagine all of those people coming to those three small pools. This past week the Dunes Cove pool hardly had any seats by 2:00pm when it was sunny. On top of that, people not realizing there is not any food or drinks available at any of these pools. I'm not even sure how you could help with that as these pools are really quite far from any kitchen or bar. Not to mention that there is only a one stall bathroom on the pool deck. We are torn and possibly looking elsewhere for our Feb. trip.

Does anybody know what time the front desk people come in at beach club? I'm gonna need to go over and talk to someone.

I just canceled my park reservations for today and can't schedule it to something else. It's 530am now.

Does anybody know what time the front desk people come in at beach club? I'm gonna need to go over and talk to someone.

I just canceled my park reservations for today and can't schedule it to something else. It's 530am now.
The hours there seem to be pretty scattered. Last week, I found that the front desk at the B.C. is always attended, but only with 1 person until 07:00. At 07:00 there seemed to be quite a few more staff. But the concierge at the BCV is always hit and miss.

How hard do you think it would be get a designated 2 bedroom villa in September, week after labor day 2025?

I'm planning to book my home resort (BWV) but would love to move to BCV if possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter