Stormalong Bay December hours?

FastPass Dad

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the typical December hours for stormalong Bay at the BC? We have a trip in early December and I can’t find any concrete info online.

Good question! I try to update the hours on the Beach & Yacht Club FAQ thread, but it looks like I haven't reported December for a couple of years now.

Last Jan, Feb and March (2018) the hours were 10 am to 8 pm. I think that December would probably be the same. It is possible that the pool may stay open later on days that are warmer or perhaps during the very busy week between Christmas and New Years.

:fish:

Last edited:
Good question! I try to update the hours on the Beach & Yacht Club FAQ thread, but it looks like I haven't reported December for a couple of years now.

I looked in that post and when I saw December missing, I thought “of course it’s missing. That’s just how my luck goes. Every month is listed except the one I’m interested in”. LOL. Welcome to my life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter