Storage at WDW while on DCL

MrPTato

DIS Veteran
Staying at Boardwalk Villas before and after cruise. Anyone have experience with Bell Services holding a stroller and carseat while on the cruise? I don't want to lug it on the boat but would like it for the plane and the stroller for the parks. Cruise is 4 nights if that matters. Thanks!

Staying at Boardwalk Villas before and after cruise. Anyone have experience with Bell Services holding a stroller and carseat while on the cruise? I don't want to lug it on the boat but would like it for the plane and the stroller for the parks. Cruise is 4 nights if that matters. Thanks!
The answer is "maybe". At least from anyone here. You have to call the resort directly and ask whether it will be an option for you. Most of the time the answer from them is yes, but not always.

Agree, call the resort. We were lucky because I had family that stayed behind at the resorts so I left what I didn’t need with them. Agree that it is a lot to carry on the ship.

Agree, call the resort. We were lucky because I had family that stayed behind at the resorts so I left what I didn’t need with them. Agree that it is a lot to carry on the ship.

When you call "the resort" you get a call center, and the answer they give has little relation to what may be given on site. Be forewarned.

You likely will not have a definitive answer until you arrive and can ask Bell Services in person. I think I've read reports that went both ways, sometimes yes but occasionally no. Just be sure to have a back-up plan.

Enjoy your vacation!

You could go to the dvc board since your staying at Bwv and see if someone will help you out. Since your going on a short cruise that leaves Monday and gets back Friday there will be dvc members that will be there before and after your cruise. See if they will store it in their room while you in your cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter