• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

STK Question

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
So we are going to STK next week. Long story but that’s where we are eating. I have watched reviews and seen on here it’s very loud due to a DJ. Does anyone know if we go at like 5:45 will the DJ be playing? Or know what time the DJ starts? We don’t mind a little music but have heard it’s very loud and thinking if we go early enough it won’t be too loud

So we are going to STK next week. Long story but that’s where we are eating. I have watched reviews and seen on here it’s very loud due to a DJ. Does anyone know if we go at like 5:45 will the DJ be playing? Or know what time the DJ starts? We don’t mind a little music but have heard it’s very loud and thinking if we go early enough it won’t be too loud
I’ve heard eating outside is the best option. A few months ago I had a ressie there for around 8pm. As soon as we were brought to our table we walked out. Loud was an understatement. Obnoxious is probably a better word.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter