• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

STK and Boathouse

chinarider

DIS Veteran
I read somewhere that you purchase the sides separate from the meals..... if this is the case.... what is actually then included in with Deluxe DIning plan for these restaurants? thank you

I read somewhere that you purchase the sides separate from the meals..... if this is the case.... what is actually then included in with Deluxe DIning plan for these restaurants? thank you

You still get the app, dessert, drink, and entree. If there are no "sides" listed with the entree, it's just the entree. However, some have said they usually put something on the plate with it.

Thank you.. just will need to keep an eye on menu then to see if it's worth it. Has anyone had any recent experiences there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter