• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stitch's Supersonic Celebration/Opening

WDW123

Mickey Ears 1
When is this attraction supposed to open?? I am going in April 21-28, will it be open by then????:confused3

I'm intrigued by that very same question. When it was announced last year it said opening April 2009.

I am there from 19th April for two weeks - I wonder if I will be there during the opening or if it has been delayed?

Whoa, what? I'm a huge Stitch fan and I work at WDW and have never heard of this? What is it? I want to see it. o_O

It Appearent;y is going to be a HUGE Dance Party Featuring Stitch.
It Appears it will take Place In front of the Galaxy Palace Theatre . Theyre doing some Major Construction Over there . Havent Heard a Definate Open Date yet though..

I don't have any idea about it but we are planning to watch the opening. Hope we can.

Have a nice day everyone. :)

We'll be there April 25th - May 6th, so hoping this is showing when were there. I love Stitch!!!! :yay:

It is now apparently scheduled to open 10th May, so we'll miss it.

Ah well - plenty more to see and more time to be spent doing something else equally wonderful I am sure. :thumbsup2

Been Looking the Consturuction Pics On Mouse Planet.com Looks Like its Coming Along Pretty Fast now . And From the L:ooks of things Its Going to be Someting Pretty Big . It looks like it Will Be Worth it once it Starts.

hopefully it opens earlier, the construction photos look life its almost finished.

hopefully it opens earlier, the construction photos look life its almost finished.

I have that wishful thinking as well. I have heard of "soft openings" - they open things earlier to try them out. Two or three weeks earlier to fit in with my time there? I'm not sure - but ya never know. :goodvibes

Interesting - can't wait to see it. Always nice to have new things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter