Stitch??

YukonMommy

DIS Veteran
We are in countdown mode big time in our house!! On our first family visit back in 2011 we met Stitch in DCA by Disney Junior Live. Haven't seen him since (although to be honest haven't really looked!.) Since our visit last year our 4th kid has become obsessed with him....any where to meet him?

He is a regular at Mickey's Surfs Up Character breakfast at PCH grill in the PPH hotel. You would get LOTS of interaction with him there.

If you have a Disney Visa, he’s one of the meet-and-greet options at DCA (make sure you check his timing, though).

Otherwise the Surf’s Up breakfast is your best bet.

I really hope he is at the Visa Meet and Greet regularly! One of our favorite character interactions was when my now 15 year old was 1 and Stitch stole the stroller he was napping in and took off down Paradise Pier. We would love to see him again. :)

I really hope he is at the Visa Meet and Greet regularly! One of our favorite character interactions was when my now 15 year old was 1 and Stitch stole the stroller he was napping in and took off down Paradise Pier. We would love to see him again. :)
He is one of the rotating characters at the DCA Visa M&G.

We specifically did surfs up breakfast because it is well known that he is there. Only Mickey is garunteed but he’s been there for awhile. We did it 2 weeks ago.

Thanks everyone! As a Canadian the Disney Visa is sadly not available to us. What other characters are at the Surfs up?

Thanks in advance!

We have also seen Pluto and Max there as well. Also, you are allocated 90 minutes to complete your meal - to keep reservations moving I am assuming. If after an hour you do not see the characters you came to see - such as Stitch - it's always good to go ask. When my DD was 10 she really wanted to see Stitch and it appeared that he'd left soon as we got there. So when he wasn't making an appearance and time was running out she went over and asked the manager if we'd be able to see him before leaving. Not even 5 minutes later - out he came and right over to our table. Pays to ask - doesn't mean it always gets things done but it can't hurt.

We have also seen Pluto and Max there as well. Also, you are allocated 90 minutes to complete your meal - to keep reservations moving I am assuming. If after an hour you do not see the characters you came to see - such as Stitch - it's always good to go ask. When my DD was 10 she really wanted to see Stitch and it appeared that he'd left soon as we got there. So when he wasn't making an appearance and time was running out she went over and asked the manager if we'd be able to see him before leaving. Not even 5 minutes later - out he came and right over to our table. Pays to ask - doesn't mean it always gets things done but it can't hurt.

We had a similar experience. Stitch is my daughter's favorite and we were seated just after he'd been in our area and then he went on break. We mentioned it to our server and when Stitch came off break he came right to our table and spent a really long time with all of us. It was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter