Stir Crazy!

AlexandNessa

<font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=green
When, for the love of Pete, are the Loew's people going to get their act together and update their reseversations site to inlcude 2004? It's Oct. 2, and they still have 2 offers listed there that expired on Sept. 30.

Don't they know that I NEED to plan my spring vacation right now? Right this very second!!!!

(Thanks for letting me vent.)

I keep up with all the sites and it makes me crazy too to see outdated stuff!! To be fair Loews website did recently update their summer specials and replace them with fall ones. Universal needs to be more on top of theirs and their mailings! Yesterday I got my AP newsletter telling me of a sale using my AP if I showed up at the shops in Port of Entry on Sept 26!! Oh well...I'm right with ya on this one!

Heck, I'd be happy if they would offer the entertainment rates!!!!;)

I'm still trying to figure out what I want to ask for when the entertainment rates come out for spring. I can't decide on room type. I love concierge but I'm getting the impression that club rooms at the onsite hotels just aren't worth the extra cost.

What to do , what to do...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter