Still trying to decide the least crowded park on Halloween

travelingmom4

Mouseketeer
Well I was going to plan our fastpasses for Hollywood Studios on Halloween, because touring plans told me to. 1 out of 10.

But now I'm reading about this thing called Early Morning Magic: Toy Story Land. It is reservations for AP holders maybe? Regardless it appears this will be available on Halloween morning, so I don't want to go there now. I'm assuming this park will not be 1 out of 10 now. So is this info just not updated on touring plans website yet because it's really new?

I guess we will go to Epcot if this is indeed the case.

Early morning magic is an event you have to pay for. It's also super limited and doesn't affect day guests

It's not like a party. I think it's something like 200 people or something

Early morning magic is an event you have to pay for. It's also super limited and doesn't affect day guests

It's not like a party. I think it's something like 200 people or something

Are you saying solely based on how few people will be there it will not affect day guests? I'm assuming there will still be lines to the rides in TSL though?

I do realize 1/10 is very unrealistic but that's what it says at this point.... it will probably change. :)

Well I was going to plan our fastpasses for Hollywood Studios on Halloween, because touring plans told me to. 1 out of 10.

But now I'm reading about this thing called Early Morning Magic: Toy Story Land. It is reservations for AP holders maybe? Regardless it appears this will be available on Halloween morning, so I don't want to go there now. I'm assuming this park will not be 1 out of 10 now. So is this info just not updated on touring plans website yet because it's really new?

I guess we will go to Epcot if this is indeed the case.

Early Morning Magic for Hollywood Studios / Toy Story Land is brand new and info was just released. The first date appears to be 9/14, so we don't have any historical info to go by.

Magic Kingdom has an EMM event which is just a few hundred people - very small. HS did have an EMM event several years ago with similarly small numbers. Neither were/are a material concern for day guests in terms of extra people being in the park.

We'll need to wait and see just how many spots they sell for this new HS EMM event, but my gut says to not be overly concerned about it. If 10/31 works for your HS day, I'd keep it.

Note, when a park has EMM on the schedule, morning park opening won't change... so one less thing to worry about.

Early Morning Magic for Hollywood Studios / Toy Story Land is brand new and info was just released. The first date appears to be 9/14, so we don't have any historical info to go by.

Magic Kingdom has an EMM event which is just a few hundred people - very small. HS did have an EMM event several years ago with similarly small numbers. Neither were/are a material concern for day guests in terms of extra people being in the park.

We'll need to wait and see just how many spots they sell for this new HS EMM event, but my gut says to not be overly concerned about it. If 10/31 works for your HS day, I'd keep it.

Note, when a park has EMM on the schedule, morning park opening won't change... so one less thing to worry about.

This is super helpful info, thank you! If I keep with HS it gives me an extra day advantage for FP to SDD, so it's probably worth the few extra guests. Thanks!!

This is super helpful info, thank you! If I keep with HS it gives me an extra day advantage for FP to SDD, so it's probably worth the few extra guests. Thanks!!

Last year, that same Wed was Nov 1 and the last MNSSHP. We took advantage of the early EMH at MK and low crowds due to the party and then hopped to HS for the late afternoon evening. If you have hoppers, you could do the same and make your FP+ for the late afternoon.

Last year, that same Wed was Nov 1 and the last MNSSHP. We took advantage of the early EMH at MK and low crowds due to the party and then hopped to HS for the late afternoon evening. If you have hoppers, you could do the same and make your FP+ for the late afternoon.

Sadly we don't have hoppers.

FWIW I’d do Studios or DAK cause MK is the last Halloween party and Hanson pulls in a decent sized crowd over at Epcot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter