Still not been paid

Neapolitan Ice Cream

DIS Veteran
Am meant to be paid on the last working day of the month, so the cash is a week late now, thanks to reasons beyond my control. Sad as I have bills to pay!

That just seems so unfair. So many people live paycheck to paycheck that a late payroll check could cause a lot of penalties and fees to occur. Sorry you have to deal with it.

I would call your state employment commission to see what the rules are. I bet the owner is paying himself

Didn't something like this happen to you before, a delayed pay day? I'm surprised you still have enough for travel and Ebay with these payday issues.

It's definitely time to be looking for another job and with a purpose. If your employer is having trouble meeting payroll, they're in a bit of a bind financially. In any case you don't want to be working at all when your pay is in doubt.

Very glad to hear you received your pay. I have put up with many things on the job that weren’t ideal, but paying me late . . . I don’t think I could tolerate that more than once (and it would have to be an emergency like a hurricane preventing payroll from being processed).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter