still not a winner (mail in)

CindyandBrice

DIS Veteran
I have mailed in about 110 post cards (1 or 2 a day for most of the contest) and still have not won. I am happy for all you winners -- even the girl I work with won something on Friday. She was picking up her prize Saturday. I guess I will still keep mailing in my cards -- 1 with my name and 1 with my son's name. Hopefully I will be a winner in the near future. Either way, i will be visiting DW in April - only 88 days to go!!!

Cindy

Don't worry Cindy -- you're in good company! If by some miracle I actually win not once, but multiple times...I'll find someone here on the DIS to send my extras to. Maybe we can start our own YOAMD. :goodvibes

I've mailed 2 batches of 100 cards so far and... nothing! I'm as unlucky playing from home as I was in the parks in October!
I'm still hopin' though!

Chalk me up to a non-winner, too. Multiple entries -- all once per day -- but I started using address labels for our information, so I may have disqualified myself a whole bunch. :confused3 I am now back to writing.

We are having a fun time playing, however. We've premade the post cards and it is DD's job each morning to pick a card for each of us and put them in the box.

Don't get hung up on winning or not, I mean, sure it would be nice, but have a little fun with it all!:cheer2:

Oh, come on- you've got to be kidding me! I used the preprinted mailing labels for my name and home address! Are those disqualified?! This explains alot.....
:sad2:

Oh, come on- you've got to be kidding me! I used the preprinted mailing labels for my name and home address! Are those disqualified?! This explains alot.....
:sad2:

I am not sure....like I said, I did not even think of it until I saw it spelled out in a different contest. Then I asked here and someone pointed out that it said "write" your name and address, which it does. So now I have switched back to writing the whole darn thing. I was just trying to save a little time, but now I am paranoid.

Where is the ref so we can get a ruling, lol!

I used labels for my address info and just wrote in the birth date and phone info below. I won Disney ears. Received them last week.

I used labels for my address info and just wrote in the birth date and phone info below. I won Disney ears. Received them last week.

Ah, that is so good to hear! :) I just called and left a message for Lisa at Creata. Who knows if she will call me back, but I am looking for an answer -- it's bugging me!

Thanks for letting us know it's possible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter