STILL 89 POINTS TO RENT-OKW, AKV, ETC. FAST SERVICE AND WE PAY PALYPAL CHARGES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, how about Grand Floridian Lake Studio... I saw that sleeps 5 :) Or even Boardwalk Villas preferred studio as well.. Or the Polynesian Lake or Standard.. Thank you soo much.

Hello, we are looking at 1/22-1/29 2016. We would like a studio, with our first choices being AKL, OKW, or BWV. But, you can let us know what the availability is. That would be great. Points-wise, we would need 69-80ish, depending on the room.

Hello, we are looking at 1/22-1/29 2016. We would like a studio, with our first choices being AKL, OKW, or BWV. But, you can let us know what the availability is. That would be great. Points-wise, we would need 69-80ish, depending on the room.
I checked all the resorts. AK has 1/25-1/31 out on 2/1 for 81 pts. Saratoga has a studio for your dates at 90 pts.

I checked all the resorts. AK has 1/25-1/31 out on 2/1 for 81 pts. Saratoga has a studio for your dates at 90 pts.
Thanks so much.

I hate to be picky, but what can you tell me about 1 BRs during that time frame.

Or also, Studios from 1/22- 1/28
from 1/23-1/28, 1/29, or 1/30

Last edited:
Thanks so much.

I hate to be picky, but what can you tell me about 1 BRs during that time frame.

Or also, Studios from 1/22- 1/28
from 1/23-1/28, 1/29, or 1/30
Saratoga has the studio at 90 pts for 1/22 checkout 1/29; no other studios available that week except for a day or two. 1 bedroom: Wilderness1/22-1/29 236 pts, OKW 1/22-1/29 183 pts, AK 1/25-1/30 241 pts., AK kidani 1/22-1/29 241 pts. That's all that's available for that week and or the dates you've given me.
Points in Feb. are more than Jan. which is considered low season at Disney. If you would like Saratoga, I would grab it soon as it will be gone.

Looking for 12/5 - 12/10, studio preferred(solo trip), split stay okay. Thanks

I am looking to plan a last min trip and need a 2 bedroom for either 3 or 4 nights that can occur at any time during 12/26/15 through 1/04/16.
I would prefer BW, BC, GF, BLT in no specific order but would gladly hear of any DVC resorts that do have availability during my timeframe.

I am looking to plan a last min trip and need a 2 bedroom for either 3 or 4 nights that can occur at any time during 12/26/15 through 1/04/16.
I would prefer BW, BC, GF, BLT in no specific order but would gladly hear of any DVC resorts that do have availability during my timeframe.
Best I could find, not much left at that time, Kidani animal kingdom 3,4,5 Savanna view 111 pts; okw 2,3,4,5--29 pts each night; Saratoga 2,3,4 -- 103 pts. None of the resorts you requested.

Best I could find, not much left at that time, Kidani animal kingdom 3,4,5 Savanna view 111 pts; okw 2,3,4,5--29 pts each night; Saratoga 2,3,4 -- 103 pts. None of the resorts you requested.
I might mention these won't last long. Dec. is all booked, and Jan. is almost all booked.

Looking for studio at either Grand Floridian or Poly (prefer Poly)
Check in 11/21/15 and check out 11/23/15

Can you let me know if that is available

Looking for studio at either Grand Floridian or Poly (prefer Poly)
Check in 11/21/15 and check out 11/23/15
Can you let me know if that is available

No studio nor 1 bedroom for these locations for these dates. Animal kingdom has studio and 1 bedroom Saratoga has 1 bedroom. That's all available on those dates.

Hi!
Anything available for April 14-17 at Poly, GFV, VWL, BC Vor BWV? My husband and I used our AP's to register for the Star Wars run that weekend. The host resorts aren't announced yet, but I assume they will be the same as the Wine and Dine. We would be looking for a standard studio.
Thanks for checking! :)

Hi!
Anything available for April 14-17 at Poly, GFV, VWL, BC Vor BWV? My husband and I used our AP's to register for the Star Wars run that weekend. The host resorts aren't announced yet, but I assume they will be the same as the Wine and Dine. We would be looking for a standard studio.
Thanks for checking! :)
Polynesian is the only one that had all 3 nites available standard view at 77 pts.; Boardwalk had only the 14th; the others had no studios available for those dates. I'm assuming that was a 17th checkout?

Hi! Looking for a studio Feb. 18th - 21st (3 nights) at BCV, BWV, AKV or BLT.
I was amazed. I found nothing at any of the resorts you requested nor at most others; however, polynesian is available for those dates 77 pts. standard view. Book fast if you want them. Everything seems to be filling up fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter