Step by Step for creating/redeeming (included) Photo Book from a Memories & More pkg

twitch

DIS Veteran
I'm hoping you can help me help my parents figure out how to do this.

They got back from their trip a week ago, so I realize that the clock is ticking. They have their photocard, but aren't sure how to get their book... all they see are books that cost $79.

I would like to help them, but I don't know what to tell them to look for, or what the steps are to make sure that their credit is applied.

Any pointers?

I'm hoping you can help me help my parents figure out how to do this.

They got back from their trip a week ago, so I realize that the clock is ticking. They have their photocard, but aren't sure how to get their book... all they see are books that cost $79.

I would like to help them, but I don't know what to tell them to look for, or what the steps are to make sure that their credit is applied.

Any pointers?

First you go ahead and click on photo book. Its 20 pages and you have to go through and create the book. You can upload any pictures you took to the site and placed them in the book. Once you are done creating the book, add it to your cart. Yes, it will say $79.00, but you will put the photopass card number they received in their Disney packet as a promo code (do not include the dashes) and it will deduct the $79 plus the shipping charges and will show a balance due of zero.

Hope this helps!

First you go ahead and click on photo book. Its 20 pages and you have to go through and create the book. You can upload any pictures you took to the site and placed them in the book. Once you are done creating the book, add it to your cart. Yes, it will say $79.00, but you will put the photopass card number they received in their Disney packet as a promo code (do not include the dashes) and it will deduct the $79 plus the shipping charges and will show a balance due of zero.

Hope this helps!

Excellent instructions! Coincidentally just today I FINALLY finished our photobook (took me 4 weeks....I was totally obsessing over it), but I did the final version today and absolutely LOVE it! Your parents will have a lot of fun creating it---good luck to them! I purchased the virtual album for $14.94....can view it on line and also send each page individually as a jpeg...should be cool to have also!

Thank you for posting this...I could not figure out that the "promotion code" was the photo pass card number that was included with our packet!

Quick question - I'm just about finishing my book up, and I have a question about the purchasing. Has anyone purchased a second copy of the book while using this package? I'm just wondering if you did, if they would charge you the $80 original price or the $50 discount price typically given when you purchase an additional copy?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for sharing the instructions. They definitely didnt make it very clear in the package. I hope this is a really nice book.. A 20 page photo book is like $20-$30 elsewhere (cheaper with coupon codes).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter