Steamers onboard?

Amanda129

Mouseketeer
I couldn't find anything on their website under prohibited items, but does anyone know if DCL allows clothes steamers onboard? If not, does anyone know if they are available in the laundry rooms? Worst case, I guess we could use the irons onboard.

I couldn't find anything on their website under prohibited items, but does anyone know if DCL allows clothes steamers onboard? If not, does anyone know if they are available in the laundry rooms? Worst case, I guess we could use the irons onboard.
No appliances that heat up (except for hair curlers) are allowed onboard. No steamers in the laundry room. You may use the irons in the laundry room.

They will not allow it. Ours was confiscated last year.

or hang the item in the bathroom as you shower and let that steam work.

Another vote for letting them press your clothes on board. Its very reasonably priced, its half the price of dry cleaning.
I usually spend $20-$25 total on all my husbands shirts and slacks and his suit. I send them out the day we board and they are back early afternoon on second day.

Have fun.

We always send our stuff out the first afternoon to be pressed and we have it by dinner the next day for formal night. Very reasonable.

Thanks for all your replies! I forgot about the dry cleaning option, so I'll keep that in mind :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter