Steakhouse Suggestions

V12

Earning My Ears
We are heading to WDW with my husband’s twin brother and his wife over the husbands’ birthday weekend in early February. They’re looking to do a steakhouse dinner on their birthday. What’s your favorite steakhouse at WDW?

DH and I have been to Shula’s and the Yachtsman and enjoyed both. The other couple has been to neither. Any details appreciated!

This topic comes up often, this post mentioned Bull & Bear at the Waldorf Astoria and the reviews I've read make me want to try it. I've enjoyed Shula's in the past and consider it very good. Yatchsman of course, I would not put Steakhouse 17 in that same mix and the reviews of Le Cellier Steakhouse in Epcot have not been that great lately.

even though the full menu is gone, i still recommend Shulas as the best; unfortunately, they don't offer the 48oz porterhouse any longer and therefore no way to get your name on their wall as a member of the 48 oz club(although i believe it might still be on their website?); i have made the wall twice, once in Orlando and once in NYC; i almost didn't make it in Orlando because DW and DD cut a 1oz or so piece of meat off my steak so I would not be able to qualify and therefore wouldn't try and eat it all; however, when the waitress came over at the end of the meal with the little card to fill out congratulating me on completing the challenge so my name could be added on their wall, I owned up and said I could not accept because of the above; she then told me that most people struggle to just eat the steak and nothing else; but since I had the gorgonzola salad, the steak, the hash browns, creamed spinach, and the chocolate souffle, I definitely deserved the award and should not feel that I was cheating anyone with the measly 1 oz of steak that my family tried to sabotage me with lol; we will be dining there this Dec;

Last edited:

Just ate at LeCelliar last week and it was awesome. Love Steakhouse 71 and Shula's too. STK was nowhere near the level of the one's I mentioned IMO.

Yachtsman’s is our recommendation and an absolute must do everytime we come over from the UK.

The filet with truffle butter is incredible!

Not necessarily a steakhouse, but has some of the highest quality meat on property:
  • Topolino's Terrace
  • California Grill
  • Jiko
Le Cellier tasted like average, over-priced theme park food to everyone in our party.

DH & I ate at Shula's on our last trip & loved every bite of everything-wedge salad, oysters, ribeye, Filet mignon & chocolate cake. Dinner was pricey but worth it!
We also ate at Bull & Bear & found it to be lacking. The food quality just wasn't there. For a meal that cost half our mortgage I wanted it to be delish. Instead, we left feeling like we just got mugged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter