Steakhouse 71

Mexacajun

Mouseketeer
A couple quick questions on Steakhouse 71.

1. Can you order steaks at lunch? (I see they aren’t on the menu)
2. Do they have gluten free buns for their burgers and sandwiches?

Haven't tried to order a steak at lunch, but DH has celiac disease and has gotten both the burger and grilled cheese on some kind of gluten-free bread/bun.

I read somewhere that there is a chance you might be able to order a steak at lunch, but it’s not a given and usually they only have one choice. If it’s a holiday (like Christmas), the chances are better. We ate there for Christmas and at lunchtime, they had the dinner menu.

Haven't tried to order a steak at lunch, but DH has celiac disease and has gotten both the burger and grilled cheese on some kind of gluten-free bread/bun.
Is there anything your DH would recommend as a don't miss? I'm really excited to try the gluten free churros

You may be able to order a steak, call them and ask. I do know some Disney restaurants can get a steak if it's not on their menu if they are next to a steakhouse. The old Yacht Club Galley used to get its off the menu steaks from the Yachtsman Steak House. But be forewarned, they don't have a whole lot of steaks at Steakhouse 71. They have a Filet, a NY Strip, a Top Sirloin and Prime Rib (which most likely won't be ready for lunch. Very reasonably priced, even for Disney but not a large selection.

To flip this around can I get the burger for dinner, little man's bday and he loves burgers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter