Steakhouse 71 dinner menu at lunch??

Yes, it's a certain amount. I got the NY strip at lunch, the server said the filet was there and a couple others that I don't remember.

Can't say I recommend it though, that strip was the worst steak I had this trip.

Their sandwiches at lunch are amazing, I prefer them over a steak there at dinner. The stack burger, gourmet grilled cheese and prime rib sandwiches are so delicious. My son gets the steak frites on the lunch menu and love it.
Gonna have to agree here, every lunch item I've had was better than that steak. The steak frites were much better than that strip.

We ate here today for lunch. Our waiter gave us a list that we could order from the dinner menu. I recall filet and strip with different size availability. maybe more options but I don’t recall specifics. Hope this helps. We were all set on lunch items so I didn’t pay close attention.

You definitely can. We had a wonderful server who shared that information on our trip last month. I forget what we ordered, but I can tell you the mac and cheese is wonderful!

Not the whole menu, but at least a few of the steaks will be available along with the lunch menu.

Going in the other direction…

Anyone had luck ordering any of the lunch items (such as the prime rib sandwich) during dinner service? Just in case one of my boys isn’t feeling up for a steak that night…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter