Steakhouse 55

Hi, teacherkaren. We just got back yesterday from our stay at the Disneyland Hotel. ( just a blast, by the way!) Thursday night my DH told me we would be meeting some friends and co-workers at Granville's. "Steakhouse 55, you mean", I said...and went on to explain how it had changed. I think DH was impressed with my Disney knowledge but then we went into the elevator to go down to the restaurant and the posters inside were about Granville's! Then when we got to the restaurant the sign above the door said Granville's, too! Now, I had never been to Granville's before so I don't know how or if they have changed decor or menu. It was, though, quite elegant and the food was wonderful ! I was just wondering if we at the Dis were the only ones who got the memo about the name change.

Mary

I made my PS for Granvilles, that must be the name of it now

I guess Granville didn't get the memo.... :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter