Steak on Quick Service?

seh

Earning My Ears
Are there no quick service restaurants serving New York Strip steak anymore? Liberty Inn at Epcot and Commissary at Studios used to but I can't see that anyone does anymore. Thanks for any responses!

I've been looking for the same thing. When I started planning this vacation the steak was on the menu at Liberty Inn - But I no longer see it.

As of February we had steak at the food court at All Star Sports for dinner

Allears is showing Liberty Inn at Epcot surf and turf still and it was last updated April 2018.

I have yet to find a good steak on qs and have given up. Sometimes you just get what you pay for and getting steak on qs won’t be good. I’ve come to the conclusion that I would rather have a meal that tastes good vs a meal that should taste better than it did so no more steak on qs for me.

TS on the other hand...

I have yet to find a good steak on qs and have given up. Sometimes you just get what you pay for and getting steak on qs won’t be good. I’ve come to the conclusion that I would rather have a meal that tastes good vs a meal that should taste better than it did so no more steak on qs for me.

TS on the other hand...

Agree. QS and steak brings to mind a big...hmmmmmm

For the price, the steak and broccoli at Liberty Inn used to be pretty good. Again, if you wanted a real good steak, you have to pay much higher prices at a TS like Le Cellier. I'm really bummed that this has been taken off the menu. I was planning on getting it when we go on Spring Break. Bummer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter