Steak and potatoes only

There's always steak on the menu and nearly always some kind of beef, usually some kind of steak or prime rib (I know because our friends nearly always ordered it even though they said they were going to try something else). If there is some kind of sauce on the beef, it can be ordered without or on the side. Even if steak was, for some reason, not on the menu, I imagine you could always order it. I discovered from a friend who has sailed more than us that you can always order a caesar salad even if it's not on the menu (guess what he ordered every single night) so there are standard items always available even if not on the menu. You can also ask for different veggies if they have them. Our "steak friends" always ordered mixed steamed veggies instead of whatever was on the menu and once a tablemate asked for side of asparagus instead of whatever was paired with her entree. The server brought an entire plate and we all shared.

Dh and I are booked on 3 night Dream. When I looked over the md menus, I saw items Dh is not going to eat as he is strictly meat snd potatoe guy and not into trying new foods. Can he order a steak if it's not on the menu?

OMG, my DH is here! :) His favorite motto is: "I've tasted all the foods i want to taste"! He has done it all...ordered steak; ordered from the kids menu, even made arrangements to have buffalo wings arrive for every meal after the first day! Your DH will be fine...and yes, my DH gained 10 pounds on a Thanksgiving cruise a couple of years ago...

FUSSY EATER 38
The Onion - January 21, 2014

OMAHA, NE—According to sources, local fussy eater Bryan Wilcox, who is known for refusing to eat any type of food he hasn’t tried before or that falls outside of his narrow zone of comfort, is 38 years old. “Can I just get it plain, without sauce?” asked the adult man, who was born in 1975, has a 401k, a spouse, and two young children, yet frowns and shakes his head at the sight of shellfish, most varieties of vegetable, or any sandwich that hasn’t first had its crust removed. “Is it touching tomatoes? I don’t want it if it’s touching tomatoes.” Sources later confirmed that Wilcox, a fully grown human, just pushed his food around his plate until he got to have dessert.

http://www.theonion.com/article/fussy-eater-38-35011

Last edited:
On our first Disney cruise I literally ordered a steak and baked potato every night except for the night I didn't order a main course because I was so tired of eating steak and baked potato. Yes, it is very possible to order this meal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter