• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Staying Off Site Worth It?

This will be my first time and Disney and I have been going back and forth about staying off site vs staying onsite.

My biggest concern is FP. Will it really be that hard to get popular rides 30 days out instead of 60 days?

EMH: Do I really want to get up at 6am-7am to go to the parks,(RD) if we decide to stay offsite.

This will be my first time and Disney and I have been going back and forth about staying off site vs staying onsite.

My biggest concern is FP. Will it really be that hard to get popular rides 30 days out instead of 60 days?

EMH: Do I really want to get up at 6am-7am to go to the parks,(RD) if we decide to stay offsite.
I stayed offsite last year and and booked my fast passes days in advance and had no issues altho my days and times were flexible. some ppl I know who stayed on property were still not able to get fast passes for flight of passage., also what time of year you goin makes a difference too

I stayed offsite last year and and booked my fast passes days in advance and had no issues altho my days and times were flexible. some ppl I know who stayed on property were still not able to get fast passes for flight of passage., also what time of year you goin makes a difference too

We are going June 1st-June 8th. 2019 MY oldest son really wants to ride all the popular rides.

This is the only reason I am considering to stay onsite, but then I ask myself paying all the extra money for rides is it worth it??

Im not sure because we always go in may which is a slower time before school gets out. Also my son is 2 so his popular rides are baby rides. Personally I prefer to save money so I can go to Disney multiple times a year.

I really want to stay off site to save the money and also all the extra.... more space, better pool, kitchen....

I also did some research about Disney Springs hotel and I think this might be our best options to get the "perks" EMH, and 60 FP.

Its not as great as a Windsor Hill condo, but the price is way better than a moderate at Disney.

I also did some research about Disney Springs hotel and I think this might be our best options to get the "perks" EMH, and 60 FP.

Its not as great as a Windsor Hill condo, but the price is way better than a moderate at Disney.
If you want Disney Springs and you also like the idea of more space, maybe you’d like the DS Doubletree.

Disney springs area hotels are considered Disney property? I thought it has to be a Disney resort like arts of animation etc

Disney springs area hotels are considered Disney property? I thought it has to be a Disney resort like arts of animation etc
The seven Disney Springs Hotels are technically on Disney-owned land, and Disney has granted them EMH and 60-day FP+ for this year.

I know I cant get the correct amount right now, cause its too early. But it looks like DoubleTree is not In my budget. Almost the same as a moderate resort as Disney.

My only options now are B Resort and Spa or Windsor Hill Condos

if you cant get fastpasses at 60 days, you can try at 30 days stay offsite and for any fastpasses you cant get be at the park at rope drop and try to hit the rides he really want first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter