Staying in Family suites and getting dining plan?

CdnDisneyFan

<font color=FF0033>Tigger, he is oh so cute!<br><f
I was just wondering, I will be visiting WDW with my sister, son and daughter in law, in 3 years and it;s the son and daughter in law's first visit, so I was considering AOA and the family suite, (son and daughter in law would obviously get the master), and was wondering if we would be eligible for a meal plan> I know a while back, the suites were excluded from the dining plan, has that changed? I read somewhere that the suites could get the dining plan, I just forget where I read it.

Thanks so much!

I can't tell you what will happen in 3 years.
Currently they are not. However, sometimes they are excluded from free dining promotions.

are you talking FREE dining?

if so the suites at AOA have been included.

its the little mermaid standard rooms at AOA that have not ben included in free dining nor any other discounts that i'm aware of.

but who knows whats gong to happen 3 years down the road.

Ditto Disney World Dreamer - the suites at Art of Animation and at All Star Music have both been INcluded in the free dining promotions recently. Of course, who knows what will be happening in the future.

You can purchase the dining plan when staying in a suite, but everyone in the suite has to have the same dining plan.

For free dining you will have to see what the terms of the offer will be in three years.

If you want to BUY the dining plan, then you can buy the plan if you book a package reservation at any Disney-operated resort.

If you are waiting for the FREE dining promotion, you also should remember that AOA is a value resort, and the free plan offered there is the quick service plan. You can always pay the difference to upgrade that plan to one that includes table service.

The biggest issue you have is that you are asking about three years from now, nobody can see that far into the future.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter